- Tentative dates: 17,18 & 19 July 2022; Virtual; inauguration & valedictory Hybrid (offline limited to 50 in a large hall); Dr.Jayant Narlikar’s Birthday in the form of celebrating Indian Science Fiction Day on 19th).
- Theme: SLOTS = Forms of SF (Myth, Utopia & Fantasy) /Literature /Open Ended (multidisciplinary) /Science & Technolgy.
- Activities: Paper presentation+Plenary sessions + panel discussion+ music concerts+cultural activities + Mentalism & magic + self-authored story reading sessions and others.
- IASFS & many more collaborating institutions+ each Indian language group – beam programs in designated slots + channels to beam parallel sessions. Deliberations in English; language channels would be using their respective languages.
- Registration is manadatory for all categories to fill google.doc; form; (separate forms for each category).
- Registration fee a. students (from UG to Ph.D scholars) INR 200/- or equivalent of USD$ 3/-; b. senior citizens (+60) INR 400 or USD $ 6; c. others INR 500/- or equivalent of USD $7/-; Registration fee exempted for category d. VIPs+media persons+technical team members + chairpersons + anchor persons + members of the advisory board + organizing team members + other specified personnel. Categories a, b, c d are eligible to get the e-participation certification. category e. Registration fee -FREE -link of the YouTube/Facebook channels will be shared for each session but registration is mandatory over google.doc. form but not eligible to receive the e-participation certificates.
write purpose: Con21reg fee; Amount: INR 200/400/500; pay by credit/debit/netbanking/wallet…
You will receive the receipt over your registered email id; Send your payment details + name, mailing address; email and mobile number for a cross check to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Indian Association for Science Fiction Studies (R) Bangalore proposes to hold with other collaboraters (listed below) proposes to organize 21st Annual/6th International Science Fiction Virtual Conference tentatively on July 17th, 18th and 19th, 2022.
Science Fiction has grown enormously in these days and hence, it is difficult to define in simple terms. However, Science fiction is the contemporary form of literature with the back bone of Science and Technology, which deals with the societal problems and plausible solution often projected to far-fetched future.
Science Communication: The genre science fiction has emerged with the powerful impact of industrialization with the pioneer work of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein or the Modern Prometheus (1818). Science fiction is based on scientific principles, adopts scientific methodology and conducts Gedenken experiments. Today’s Science Fiction is tomorrow’s science and technology. All branches of knowledge can converge to science fiction to visualize the progress that would happen in the years to come. On the one hand, it would ease the ‘future shock’, and on the other hand, it predicts the luxuries of man’s life in the future. It is not confined to one geographical region, one religion, one community, one language group, one ethnic group, but concerned about the whole of the earth people. Hence, Science fiction is a powerful tool for effective science communication.
Science Fiction is the study of the impact of S&T on humanity. Hence, it is often termed as an advanced form of literature. It makes use of the literary theories in its form and content. Often, colonialism, feminism, consumerism, psycho-analysis and others form the angles of study.
The proposed theme of the conference would be “Forms of SF”. It is a boon tthat Science Fiction has two hands. On the one hand, there is science and technology and literature on the other hand. Hence, the paper presenters and guest speakers will have a wide range of perspectives to view from multi-disciplinary angles for their choice of topics for presenting the papers or delivering the lectures during the mega event.
Punch word: SLOTS
Th punch word for the conference: SLOTS (‘S’Stands for SCIENCE FICTION, ‘L’ for LITERATURE, ‘O’ for OPEN ENDED, ‘T’ for TECHNOLOGY,and ‘S’ for SCIENCE)
The Association has begun preparation in organizing the 21st Annual/ 6th International Science Fiction Conference. It is only a proposal: One way of looking at things. It may undergo sea change as when we get valuable suggestions from the collaborators, office bearers, life members, delegates, participants and the advisory board members.
The mode of the conference would be virtual. Presntly, there are some views that the organizers would propose to hold the inaugural function and the valedictory function in normal mode/offline independently by two organizations/combination of two or more organizations at different locations utilizing their own resources and choices. The participants could be restricted to 50 or less in number including media persons in a large hall. Hence, the Covid protocol precautions could be maintained perfectly. The host organizations are desired to accommodate two of the top officers of each collaborating organizersduring the function. One of them could be offered a chair on the dias for delivering brief note about their organizations and for briefing the event highlights; and to felicitate the “Guest of Honor”. Arrangements will be made to beam the event/s live. The inaugural function may also accommodate the newly published book release program. IASFS will provide the keynote speaker. One guest speaker also for delivering special lecture.
On July 19, 2022, it is proposed to celebrate “Indian Science Ficiton Day” on the birthday of Dr. Jayant V Narlikar. Arrangements are being made for representatives of the organizers to visit him and celebrate birthday there at his residence.
Event Incharge: IASFS is indebted to Dr. Rajaram Zirange, Professor, DoS in English, Yeshwant Mohithe College, Bharatiya Vidyapeet University, Pune, MH and Dr. Bhise Ram Asst. Professor, Dept of Communication Skills, SIES GS of Technology, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, MH for consenting to be the Coordinator & Joint Coordinator respecively for this event. The event would be beamed live. This would be a part of the valedictory function on July 19, 2022.
The host/s may meet the travelling, local hospitality and a token remuneration to the keynote person and other guest speakers if any. The host is solicited to provide local hospitality to the representatives of the collaborative institutions and a few dignitaries like eminent writers in the field. (This is subjected to the availability of funds at that time).
It is desired that the host/s may arrange to felicitate the “Guest of Honor” during the inaugural function. The concerned collaborative institutions may provide the list of eminent persons in their respective fields for falicitating them.
The deliIiberations of the conference will be in English which comprise of paper presentations, self-authored story reading sessions, panel discussions, special lectures, and other activities like music concerts, mentalism and magic shows, one act plays, dance, drama and others.
IASFS will beam the programs live over channel 1. Each Indian language group will be allotted specific time slots to beam their programs. They will have the option to confine the deliberations in their own respective languages. English subtitles/summary may be made available over the part of the screen for the benefit of global viewers. Likewise the collaborating institutions will also beam their programs at designated time slots. There might be several channels for beaming the parallel sessions held at the same time. The option of channels by collaborating institutions and languages is subjected to the number registered for each particular group.
Last dates for Registration/submissions:
Submission of Title of the paper/story
Submission of Abstracts (limited to 200 words in English only)
Submission of pre-recorded videos
Submission of full length papers for publication in peer reviewed ISBN numbered journal
Acceptance/modification/rejection/ refund for rejected papers for publication.
Invitation and Program list
Feedback and E-participation certificate.
Under the Present situation, IASFS proposes to receive the pre-recorded videos from the paper presenters/self- authored story reading (limited to 10 minutes), eminent plenary speakers (limited to 20 minutes) panelists, and Keynote address, Nobel Laureates, Hugo award winners and others (limited to 50 minutes).
The IASFS technical team and the technical teams of collaborating institutions will edit and keep them ready for beaming them at
IASFS proposes to beam them session wise for all the three days over online mode. Equally, the collaborating institutions and language groups will beam them in designated slots or from designated channels.
Generating Revenue: IASFS is a non-profitable association and hence, it has no reserve funds for the ensuing proposed conference. It has proposed to generate funds in the form of registration fees in the following pattern:
The participation fee is mandatory for all unless it is specified in the invitation (as in the case of chairpersons, technical team, anchor persons, specified number of personnel from each collaborating instittutions/ sponsors/donors/media personnel, Special invitees, VIPS, Nobel Laureates, and specified class.
Rates are universal.
- Students of any course/degree/reseach scholars (+18 age as on 01.07.2022): $3USD or equivalent currency as on the date of registration. (Indian currency: INR 200/- on any day of registration for Indians and NRIs)
- Senior Citizens above the age of 60 age (as on 01.07.2022) $ 5 USD or equivalent currency as on the day of registration: INR 400/- on any day of registration for Indians and NRIs)
- others: $ 7 USD or equivalent currency as on that day: INR 500/- on any day of registration for Indians/NRIs.
The collaborating institutions are also authorized to generate the funds in the form of registration fee in the above cited pattern and to are authorized to obtain any grant/ sponsorship/ donations for the organizing the event. A copy of the balance sheet is to be submitted to IASFS within a week after the event.
- For Inauguration and Valedictory functions: Any well-equipped hall which could accommodate 50 people with a provision for parking; basic amenities; moving space for media people; a separate dining hall for breakfast/snacks and High tea; provision to provide high security for the VVIPs.
- Plenary sessions: A cozy room with A/C and to place cameras to shoot from a distance of at least 6 feet. Equipped with a maximum of 6-8 chairs with a long table. A podium and a provision for collar mikes for the guest speakers, anchor person and for the chairperson of the session. It is desired that there would be no plastic water bottles to block the shooting from any angle. Provision with Wi-Fi connected system to beam the session live from the room.
- A College class rooms with varying dimension could be made use of for organizing the paper presentation in each room- thematic, language wise, audience wise, star figure wise and other parameters. They would be having the LED projector, a Wi-Fi connection and a system to beam the presentations live.
It is desirable that the venue for organizing inauguaration/ valedictory may have a bookshop; sellers’ hub; Mela; Exclusive baby feeding room for ladies; and wash room;
- Media Room: An exclusive media room will be made use of for conducting interviews of the authors; scientists, industrialists, editors; publishers; sellers; columnists, science communicators, sf fans and others.
Calendar of Events:
|15.12.2021||Secretary – General IASFS Dr. Srinarahari to send the hard copies of the authority letter and the covering letter to Mr. Harish Yadav||Sent over Speed Post and scanned copy over email as attachment.|
|17.12.2021||Attachments of the conference proposal soft copies to be sent over email to Mr. Harish Yadav||Done|
|18.12.2021||Taking print of the proposal and office copy by Mr. Harish Yadav||Done|
|19.12.2021||Studying the matter of the proposal by Mr. Harish Yadav and sending a soft copy to Honorable secretary for a preview.||Yet to receive the reports regarding action taken.|
|20.12.2021 To 23.12.2021||Meeting to be scheduled to with honorable Secretary to the Government of Rajasthan for science and technology Ms. Mugdha Sinha and Mr. Harish Yadav, IASFS coordinator for the proposed conference in normal mode||Direction given to the coordinator of IASFS to submit the hard copy of the conference proposal.|
|26.12.2021||II meeting to be scheduled with Madam for discussion/clarification/ approval/rejection/consideration.||Pending|
|31.12.2021||Acceptance/otherwise will be intimated to IASFS over email||Pending|
|31.12.2021||Announcement of the schedule of the conference along with new year greetings over what’s app science fiction groups if the proposal is approved||Pending|
|06.01.2022||Payment gateway of Instamojo and Razor pay will be ready; Registration form on google.doc will be ready; brochure will be ready; a few of the committees would be formed;||Launching the newsletter; notification over organizational websites; brochure launching; media meet; official notification is released.|
|31.01.2022||Last date for registration.||Without penal fee|
|15.02.2022||Last date for submission of abstracts||Title restricted to 50 characters; abstracts restricted to 500 characters.|
|01.03.2022||Zoom subscription for 2 months for 2 hosts will be initiated||Approximate cost: INR 8000/-|
|01.03.2022||Addressing the resource persons for organizing the Science Fiction Short Story Writing workshops in various Indian languages and in English.||Secretary – General, IASFS will be conducting the meeting and training.|
|02.03.2022 till the previous week of the scheduled conference dates||Training for writing in various Indian languages and English will be held for Under graduate students and for PG, Research scholars, SF enthusiasts, senior citizens, house wives, working women and other registered persons.||Online mode at fixed slots throughout the months.|
|03.03.2022||Last date to submit the 10 minutes’ pre-recorded videos for paper presentation||Google.doc. links/Vimeo links/others to be sent as their sizes would be more than 25 MB.|
|15.03.2022||Last date for submission of full-length papers for publication in journal|
|20.03.2022||Intimation regarding the acceptance of papers for publication|
|21.03.2022||Mock conference with guest speakers|
|22.03.2022||Final copy of the program list to be published.|
|24.03.2022||Finishing touch for the proceedings/abstract book|
|25.03.2022||Online/offline media meet|
|26.03.2022||Verifying the checklist for pending works|
|05.04.2022||IASFS sets up studio at Jaipur|
|06.04.2022||Offline/Virtual/Hybrid Conference begins|
|09.04.2022- 10.04.2022||Sightseeing trip for the delegates and guests in case of offline conference.|
|11.04.2022||Submission of Accounts/ balance sheet.|
|12.04.2022||Chief Editor of the conference journal submits reports.|
|15.04.2022||Review of the feedback received by the organizers|
|16.04.2022||Thanks giving by organizers over a virtual meet|
|17.04.2022||Selected papers are sent for publication|
|18.04.2022||Publishing the Report of the Conference along with photos and videos over the website.|
|19.04.2022||Link of the published report sent to the delegates, participants, resource persons, media persons and others.|
|20.04.2022||Announcement of the dates, venue, and theme of the 22nd Conference.|
|30.04.2022||Zoom subscription ends.|
The dates will be reworked after the clearance given by the honorable Secretary to the GoR, DST.
Conference registration fees/delegate fee/ participation fee:
- Student delegates from UG level to research (Ph.D.): for three days (Publication of papers are outsourced to a publisher who would publish them after peer reviewed, after recommended revisions in UGC approved ISBN numbered journal with a nominal charge collected after acceptance of the paper- this is not included in the registration fee): INR 900/- $10/- (USD)
- Other than students (Publication of papers are outsourced to a publisher who would publish them after peer reviewed, after recommended revisions in UGC approved ISBN numbered journal with a nominal charge collected after acceptance of the paper- this is not included in the registration fee): INR 1800/- $ 20 (USD)
- No extra charge for delegates of foreign origin.
Payment gateways: All transactions would be digital and no cash transactions. Section 2 in the registration form google.doc. links to payment gateway: Instamojo and Razor Pay. One can pay through credit/debit cards/ wallets/net banking/account transfer and other modes- all in one.
Tentative program list:
|Wednesday||10.00 AM- 11.00 AM||Inauguration of the conference||DST will schedule the program on regular mode.|
|11.00 AM- 11.30 AM||Release of Abstract Book and New Books on Science Fiction, Science, literature – release function|
|11.30 AM- 12.15 Noon||Key note address:||.|
|12.30 Noon – 1.30 Noon||Special Lecture:||Host will organize in their premises online mode|
|01.30 PM to 2.30 PM||Lunch interval|
|2.30 PM – 3.00 PM||Instrumental Music||. Virtual Mode: Pre-recorded video|
|3.00 PM to 4.15 PM||Presentation of papers||Beaming pre-recorded videos from various channels – affiliated Colleges and PG Departments of the University and Exclusive Science Fiction channel from IASFS from Jaipur/Bangalore.|
|4.15 PM – 4.30 PM||Tea Break|
|4.30 PM to 6.00 PM||Presentation of papers||IASFS for science fiction papers Parallel sessions beamed from respective channels.|
|07.00 PM onwards||Hindustani Vocal Music:||Online mode Beaming from the Center.|
|Thursday||09.30 AM – 10.30AM||Special Lecture||Online mode Beaming from the Center.|
|10.30 AM – 11.00 AM||Tea break|
|11.00 AM – 1.30 PM||Paper presentations||IASFS for science fiction papers University departments Affiliated Colleges Parallel sessions beamed from respective channels.|
|1.30 PM to 2.30 PM||Lunch Break|
|2.30 PM – 5.30 PM||Paper presentations||IASFS for science fiction papers University departments Affiliated Colleges Parallel sessions beamed from respective channels.|
|07.00 PM onwards||Cultural activities by student community from affiliated Colleges||Affiliated Colleges Parallel sessions beamed from respective channels.|
|Friday 29.01.2022||08.00 AM to 09.30 AM||Carnatic Vocal Music:||Online mode Beaming from the Center.|
|09.30 AM – 10.00 AM||Breakfast|
|10.00 AM – 12.00 Noon||Paper presentation session||IASFS for science fiction papers University departments Affiliated Colleges Parallel sessions beamed from respective channels.|
|12.00 Noon – 12.15 Noon||Tea Break|
|12.15 Noon to 1.45 PM||SF Story Reading session||IASFS channel functions.|
|1.45 PM – 2.30 PM||Lunch break|
|2.30 PM – 5.30 PM||Posting e-attendance certificates/participation certificates/ service certificates to the persons who have done exemplary service during the conference- to the participants; chairpersons; anchor persons; distinguished guests; housekeeping staff, volunteers, security staff, donors, sponsors, and others. (Will have QR code and no authentication required)||e-certificate issuing team of the DST post them through email.|
|02.30 PM– 5.30 PM||Open session with all OrganizersFeedback, direction to get the papers published in Peer view UGC approved ISBN numbered journals.||Valedictory function. (Optional)|
The mode of the proposed Conference would be hybrid/offline. DST could organize the inaugural and valedictory functions in offline mode as it could maintain the Covid restrictions like limiting the number of participants, guests, VIPS, Dignitaries, audience, and media persons to the minimum required number.
On the dais, the honorable secretary to the GoR, DST Madam Mugdha Sinha will preside over the function. The office bearers are limited to 1-2 in number; Secretary – General of IASFS, Conference, Chairperson of IASFS or the coordinator IASFS will be on the dais. DST will decide the chief guest and who would inaugurate the conference;
No garland, no bouquet no mementos will be offered to any one as one to maintain the social distance.
Entirely the program is conducted by the DST hence, provisions are made to invite politicians of high profile and donors.
Inaugural Function: Program list:
- Invocation – any faculty member. Staff of DST;
- Welcome speech: Mr. IASFS Coordinator of the conference
- Introductory remarks: Dr. Srinarahari Secretary – General, IASFS, Bangalore
- Inauguration by Honorable
- Inaugural speech by Honorable
- Chief Guest: Politician or an eminent scientist.
- President’s speech
- Vote of thanks: Ms. Pragna Gautham Eminent SF writer, Rajasthan.
- Anchor Person: to be filled in
Book release function:
To be announced later
Anchor person will introduce the speaker
Keynote address by
Part 4. Special Lecture: Dr.
A brochure will provide a brief introduction about the conference; about the organizers; eligibility; registration; tentative program schedule; benefits; registration fees; mode of payment; about the sponsors; about Rajasthan and DST in particular; Places of visit; contact details.
Onsight IASFS team and its requirement: To monitor for the smooth conduct of the Conference, the Secretary – General of the association with one office bearer and two technical personnel, will camp in Jaipur for five days – a day earlier and a day later whether the mode of conference would be virtual/offline/hybrid. They will be monitoring the entire event from all angles. Provisions may kindly be made for their travel, and local hospitality.
The host organizers may arrange extend local hospitality for all the five persons. Due to Covid situations sharing arrangements be avoided. In addition, the host may provide facilities of uninterrupted power supply, free high-end Wi- fi, free zoom subscription for two hosts for two months.
Target participants: The proposed conference aims to reach the student community in general from Undergraduate level to Research level; Provide opportunity for all the faculty members to present papers so that it would benefit for their career requisites; lawyers, software engineers, industrialists, farmers can project their achievements and projections; The scientists, science communicators, science writers, film makers, science fiction writers could all have a platform to express their findings and vision so that they would get the feedback spontaneously from the elite class. In addition, the participants will be from all states of India and foreign delegates.
Mode of presentation of papers: paper presentation will be made easy by asking them to submit the pre-recorded videos with or without a PPT. It should be reduced to the length of 10 minutes only. A buffer time or a minute or two will be allowed. They would be thematically arranged so as to allot them for designated slots. IASFS would take up the responsibility of conducting the entire paper presentation sessions.
In addition, it is desired that the involvement of each PG department of the University and each affiliated College should prepare the program schedule for each day in alignment with the Centre’s guidelines. They would be beamed in parallel sessions individually in their own channel but share the Zoom log in id and password for each session to announce them well in advance. This will enable the e-participants to log in to the required session throughout the conference. However, the session-wise, Department wise, College-wise, theme-wise, topic-wise, and language wise sessions’ presentations would be uploaded to YouTube and Facebook for anyone to view it and refer them in future.
- Registration is mandatory for all. This is applicable for organizers, VIIPS, VIPS, Distinguished guests, special invitees, security persons, house keeping force, technical persons, sponsors, advertisers, Dean, HoD, Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Administrators, Principals, lecturers, doctors, members of the advisory board, members of the organizing committee, students from UG to Research scholars, Office staff, supporting staff, media persons, Political leaders who aspires to attend, Invited audience, general public and other participants.
- Everyone should provide email id and mobile number.
- Photo identity and residential proof.
- A photo of less than 1 MB of a front view must be uploaded.
The above basic information should be duly filled in the google.doc registration form.
- Presentation of paper is not obligatory. Hence, the term “Observer” could be made use of while filling the registration form.
- It may be noted that no information would be shared with others but utilized for conference purpose only.
- The participants must provide the following information:
- Postal Address
- Designation/ department/ office/ house maker/student/
- If you propose to submit a paper – the name of the department to which it may be transmitted/ language group/ theme/ subtheme/ and others which help the organizers to categorize the session in which it could be accommodate.
- Please note that you will have to write your name without attributes like Dr/Professor/ Mr./Mrs./Ms/ on the subject line of your mail; Dr. Manoj Kumar Agrawal should write as Manoj Kumar Agrawal on the subject line. This would help us to find your file in minutes and the organizers will get back to you with relevant answers.
- All correspondence will be over email only.
- Registration fee has to be paid by all except for the members of the organizing committee, advisory board, technical staff, VIIPs, distinguished guests, those partaking in plenary sessions and paper presentation teams like Chairpersons, anchor persons, persons who would come for invocation, security persons, and others as would be specified by the organizers from time to time.
- Submission of a pre-recorded video for presentation of paper – should be done within the deadline prescribed for it as this would give an actual count of the number of paper presenters, determining the number of sessions, number of channels, and others. The pre-recorded video should not exceed the time limit of 10 minutes.
- Submission of full-length paper could take some more time as one can edit the paper several times before submission.
- It is not mandatory to publish in our suggested publishing agency. There would be prescribed fee for the publication of full-length paper and it would not be a part of the registration fee paid for the conference. However, the publication refers to only ‘online journal’.
- The full-length paper should be in MS word format with New Times Roman font with 12-point size and have 1.5-line space. It may be in between 3000 to 5000 words following MLA style of 7th edition rules.
- The title of the paper should not exceed 50 characters. The abstract may the follow the same as specified under section K but the length of the abstract must be around 500 characters.
- In all correspondences, paper submission, abstract submission please quote your name, registered mobile number and registered email id.
- One may visit gallery and library sections of the website of Indian Association for Science Fiction Studies namely, https://iasfs.in for getting guidance for preparing pre-recording videos and the model of abstract writing as well as the glimpse of each session.
Committees: the following committees will be formed in order to attend have a holistic approach for the benefit of the participants:
7.Individual Channel convener: For IASFS; For RSC; each division like literature, languages; humanities; engineering; medical; science;
8.Abstract book preparation team
9.Accounts section team
10.Anchor persons and master of the ceremony team
11.Book release committee
12.Certificate distribution team
14.Committee for providing lunch and tea the on-sight teams which work in shifts
15.Committee to send reminders
17.Editorial and publication of proceedings book
18.Entertainment management team
19.Full length paper publication division
21.Lighting, power backup, Wi-Fi, zoom platform maintenance team
23.Panel discussion monitoring committee
24.PPT and pre-recorded video editorial board
25.Receipt issuing team
26.Registration desk team
27.Report writing committee
28.Session wise conveners
29.Social media outreach committee
30.Stage arrangement committee
31.Technical program team
32.Time -gap maintenance committee
33.Videographers technical team
34.Web design team
35.What’s app group admin group
36.Who is who publication -team
37. team for compiling Advertisements to be displayed in the beginning and at the end of each session
38. Collecting advertisement/ contacting sponsors/follow up team
39. team to apply for various grants
41. Short story workshop managers for each vernacular languages
Website: A website for the sake of the conference be constructed with the following threads:
- Call for papers
- Latest News- updates
Financial transactions like collection, issue of receipts, expenditure will all be solely done by the host organizer that is, DST, Rajasthan.
- The host organizers may apply for grants both center and state government funding agencies.
- Involving local student community is the main purpose of the Conference. They will be benefitted to take part in an International Conference. It may also be thought of involving the University departments and affiliated colleges to be part of organizing a few events. In that case, the respective departments of the University and the affiliated colleges will generate and meet the expenses for the programs conducted from each one of the individual channels.
- It may approach the local resources for advertisement, online exhibition, online sale, and exhibition of banners and posters in the venue.
- It may generate the funds from service providers, producers, industries to meet item wise supply.
- Advertisement in conference website will be another mode for generating funds.
The expenditure will be minimum as this would be a hybrid conference. However, the material costs for uninterrupted supply of power, High end Wi-Fi, laptops, video- camera, subscription for platforms like Zoom for two months; payment for technical persons, local hospitality, transport, postage, printing, upgradation of the systems, Lunch, snacks, tea, and drinking water for the teams which work on shifts, remuneration for technical persons, honorarium for guest speakers, generating e-attendance and e-participation certificates, remuneration for conveners who will start working from now for the next six months, arranging offline meetings of the organizers, and various boards as well as sundry expenses.
In addition, the arrangements at the seminar hall, and food arrangements for those who attend offline should also be calculated. Hope the accounts section will prepare a budget for the same.
A sim card with a mobile may be brought to use them exclusively for the conference.
Email id’s may be created for each committee, each function, each task – abstract, google.doc forms, to receive pre-recorded videos, paper submission, general enquiry, receipts and refunds for registration fees.
The proposal of the conference is prepared by Dr. Srinarahari the Secretary – General of IASFS with the best of his knowledge and ability within the stipulated time. Errors and omissions accepted.
We herewith submit the proposal as per your request for organizing the above said conference. The document contains page 1 to page 24 (Both pages inclusive).
All program dates are tentative and likely to be changed if required. Hence, this is a tentative program list only.
IASFS provides the required support if the proposal is accepted by you as host organizer.
Submitted to the Secretary to the Government of Rajasthan, Department of Science and Technology, Jaipur for kind and favorable action.
Thanking you, Yours faithfully,
Jaipur (Mr. Harish Yadav)
Dated: For IASFS