In a few days from now, the present menu will be deleted and the edited information would be available on the menu “conferences.”
- The link for the video of “Seminar on Science Fiction” hosted by Marathi Vidnyan Parishad Mumbai, as a part of the IASFS 21st Annual/6th International Science Fiction Conference of July 2022 is now available on YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/Ut_8d3i3gCI;
- The link for the video of “About the Conference” by Dr.Srinarahari is available on YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/6vMgcHIxZAw;
- The link for the video of “Recent Trends in Indian/South Asian Science Fiction”(panelists: Dr.Vandana Singh; Dr.Superno Banerjee; Mr. Dinker Charak and Mr. Sumit Kumar Bardan; Moderator: Mr. Gautham Shenoy) is available on YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/JdlRyi7yqMI;
- The Link to the video of “Keynote Address” by Harish Goyal: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17HzVQHRj-kxRtFTpNdxPp05kt8w3ovwN/view?usp=sharing;
- E-certificates are being posted to participants’ email id. For further information please contact the convener of the conference: Dr. Kanagaselvam: +91 7373489495; firstname.lastname@example.org; Professor.Balaji A Navle: E-certificate team head: email@example.com; +91 9860447457; +91 9284894447;
- Please post your feedback by browsing the menu “Contact and Feedback’ on this website.
- 19th Evening session “Seminar on Science Fiction” video link is available. Courtesy: MaViPa, Mumbai.
- IASFS & 10 collaborators thank you for your active participation during the conference.
- Your positive suggestions to improve our programs in the future may kindly be posted on the feedback form visible on the menu “Contacts and Feedback” in this website.
- You can become a life member now as the membership fees will be hiked after the month of August 2022.
- IMPORTANT: The aspirants who desire to submit the full-length paper for publication in Peer Reviewed ISSN numbered UGC approved Journal “INSIGHT” may even now mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; mentioning your probable time of submission, title, theme, language, stories (in English, Hindi or in any one of the Indian official languages), detailed address, email. and phone number within a week’s duration.
- You can access to 20.07.2022 Programs for morning and evening:
- YouTube link for morning session: https://youtu.be/rb4hI3pUG8U;
- YouTube link for evening session: https://youtu.be/2KL6ZoQXof4;
- Google Drive link of the session on “Seminar on Science Fiction” video link is available now. Courtesy: Marathi Vidyan Parishad, Mumbai. This is under the process of editing and then we shall upload to YouTube and share the link here. As there was a huge demand for to watch by our viewers, we are providing the link here for you to access: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZVxc-BY2ieApKFa0V1Vcj_9-XXJ2SguE/view?usp=sharing;
- YouTube link for 19th July 22 morning program could be accesed by clicking on this link: https://youtu.be/BVVUGwfzn-U;
- YouTube link for IASFS conference for July, 18, 2022: Access at 22.00 hours (IST) fior morning programs: https://youtu.be/3Gtap__g12I
- Evening program: https://youtu.be/IAwzMz90eGM
- YouTube link for IASFS day 1 (17.07.2022) programs:
- YouTube link for GLA University, Mathura – Inaugural function, keynote and panel discussion on Recent Trends in Indian/South-Asian SF- all in one: please click the link below: https://us06web.zoom.us/rec/share/kLA4ergSHRUz8XepFANshk9Ar3bEah97JZwcCukPuQNBLFGVyTGldUTr1OxVbpHI.PRdHLIvXh-0v1Ot9;
17th Evening Video: Access at 22.00 hours IST.
2. Passcode Protected details:
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The entire program will be beamed from Channel 1 and Channel 2 (including parallel sessions) The passcode protected details of the scheduled zoom cloud meetings will be shared a day earlier to the scheduled programs. They would be sent to the registered participants’ registered email ids only.
3. The online paper presentation list will be made available on 16.07.2022 HERE. It would be on Channel 2 hosted by Department of English, GLA University, Mathura, UP, India. The presenters should be present online at that time slot. No reminders/ calls/messages will be given to anyone. If they are absent then their names will be removed and alternative slots wil not be allotted at all.
4. The submission date for publication of full-length papers is extended till 20.07.2022.
Table of Content: Updates; Highlights; Collaborators; conference brochure version 2.50 released! (NEW); How to make a pre-recorded video for paper presentations? – by Mr.Unnikrishnan, Cinematographer, Bangalore; Registration forms and payment link for all the categories; Dates for submissions; Details about the conference; Calendar of Events; Publication Matters; UPDATED Tentative program list; Brochure (Version 2.50) and contact details, List of Coordinators AND List of Advisory Committee Members.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
2. The programs of the conference will be beamed on TWO Channels namely, Channel 1 and Channel 2. They are complementary to each other. IASFS programs are beamed over Channel 1 and Channel 2. However, the inaugural function, keynote address and a Panel discussion on Indian/South Asian Science Fiction, and all the paper presentations will be over Channel 2.
The annexure of the paper presentation schedule will be announced shortly by the collaborating Institution namely, Department of English, GLA University, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India.
The organizers will send the Zoom Passcode Protected meeting details to the registered participants’ registered email id’s on every previous day of the respective event. Please note the program details announced hereunder:
The registration is closed on 15.06.2022. The organizers thank you for the support. Further updates of conference will be posted over our next menu “NEWS” hereafter on this website.
1. Ms.Sadhna Shankar I.R.S will speak on “My Journey of Writing Science Fiction” on 19.07.2022.
2. Dr. Meghashri Dalvi will speak on “Marathi SF” on 19.07.2022 during the program on “Seminar on Science Fiction”
3. The valedictory function is scheduled on 20.07.2022.
Updates: Last date for Registration and all submissions:
Wednesday, June 15, 2022: 23:59 hours IST. Registration: Closed.
Last date for Submission of full length papers for publication:
Thursday, July 20, 2022.
publication matters only: email@example.com;
For any issue other than publication/ all submissions/enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com;
Mobile/What’s app to Convener: Dr.Kanagaselvam: +917373489495;
Online Conference Zoom cloud meeting passcode protected details:
This is the space where the login credential updates are provided. The registered participants are requested to download the zoom cloud meeting app. The passcode protected details are provided a day before the scheduled conference dates. That is, the passcode protected details for 17th of July will be provided on 16th of July; 18th of July meeting passcode protected details will be provided on 17th of July…
The user id and passwords will be sent to the registered email id’s of the participants. It will not be shared over what’s app/what’s app group/on the website.
Details of the conference:
Dates of the Conference: July 17, 18, 19 & 20, 2022.
Registration is mandatory for all – students, faculty members, institutions, senior citizens, VIP’s, Distinguished Guests, and all other category.
paper reading is not mandatory. Every registered participant would receive the e-attendance certificate immediately after the conference.
IASFS Conference Brochure Version 2.50 updated version:
Updated Tentative Program List:
IASFS Virtual Conference salient features:
- Pre-recorded videos of the paper presentations/special lectures/panel discussions/keynote address/valedictory address should all reach us (firstname.lastname@example.org; and email@example.com;) within the scheduled last date that is, on or before Wednesday, June 15, 2022: 23:59 hours IST. They would be watched, scrutinized, selected and allotted time slot session-wise based on the stream, subject, and theme of the presentation. The technical team would let you know within a week’s duration only if they are rejected or requires resubmission with modifications. They selected videos would be played at the designated time slots during the Conference as per the program list. The final program list would be announced during the last week of June 2022 over this website.
How to make a pre-recorded video for paper presentation?
Mr.Unnikrishnan P is a professional cinematographer, Theater actor & Cinema lecturer. He hails from Kozhikode, Kerala, Now he is settled in Bangalore. He has earned B.Sc. degree in Film Technology specialized in Cinematography; Graduated from SRM Sivaji Ganesan Film Institute, Chennai. In addition, he has an M.Sc. Electronic Media, from Bangalore University, Bangalore. He can be reached over the email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Please watch the video so that your production of a video too could be of a very high standard.
Click on the link to play the video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hAFj2GVUMtMt_RjbhyHoVCY68Xf5hsRs/view?usp=drivesdk;
It is observed that people of different regions experience difficulty in getting uninterrupted power supply, data, and real time network connections. It is also reported that a single devise is being shared by all the members in the family.
Therefore, it is recommended that the registered participants who wish to make presentations to record their presentations and send us the videos for beaming them during the conference.
IASFS advocates every registered participant for paper presentations/special lectures (including plenary sessions) send us one single mail to email@example.com; and firstname.lastname@example.org; the title of the paper/speech/panel topic limited to 50 Characters; a brief profile (About the presenter) limited to 200 words; a photo limited to 1 MB; abstracts limited to 200 words; a google.doc link of the pre-recorded video presentation. One could use other platforms also to send the videos. It should be shared with whom so ever has the link to have the edit option. In every correspondence please mention your name and contact details.
Presentation and publication are two different sections. ‘Publication Matters’ provides comprehensive information.
The following organizations have signed the MoU with IASFS:
Happy to let you know that we are totally 11 in number!
- Marathi Vidnyan Parishad, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- University Research Publication, Valamboor, University of Kerala, Kerala.
- TWJ Foundation: The Social Reforms, Pagmala, Chiplun, Ratnagiri District, Maharashtra.
- adbhut.in; Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Kalpabiswa.com; Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Guru Nanak College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Mumbai.
- Department of English, Elphinstone College, Dr. Homi Babha State University, Mumbai, MH.
- Department of English, Deogiri College, MSP Mandal, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
- Department of English, GLA University, Mathura, Uttara Pradesh.
- Department of English, KSR Institute for Engineering & Technology, Tiruchengode, Namakkal District, Tamil Nadu.
21st Conference Updates:
IASFS in collaboration with the above cited nine organizations will schedule conference programs over virtual mode by beaming the pre-recorded videos. The participants could interact over online mode during each session. There would be pre-recorded video paper presentations; special lectures by eminent personalities in the field; panel discussion; celebration of Azadi ka Amruth Mahotsav special programs; celebration of Professor Jayant V Narlikar’s birthday as Indian Science Fiction Day; valedictory function; and others. Registration process for various categories is provided in the same section below.
IASFS would be sharing the login credentials with the registered participants over their registered email only. The login credentials for each day would be different, They would be shared with the participants a day previous to the program/session.
Department of English, GLA University, Mathura will host the online mode the AKAM Curtain Raiser program, inaugural function followed by keynote address and a panel discussion from 09.00 hours on Sunday 17.07.2022.
Further, Mr. Harish Goyal the eminent Science Fiction writer will deliver keynote address in Hindi language.
All paper presentation sessions will be hosted by the Department of English, GLAU, Mathura, UP.
Marathi Vidnyan Parishad, Mumbai will host the valedictory function as well as the celebration of Dr. JV Narlikar’s birthday (Indian SF Day) on online mode on Tuesday 19.07.2022 at 18.00 hours.
Eminent SF experts will speak on the status of SF in their respective Indian languages namely, Hindi, Assamese, Punjabi, Tamil, and Marathi during this exclusive “Seminar on Science Fiction” program. Dr. Bal phondke presides the session.
Guru Nanak College of Arts, Science & Commerce Mumbai will host the session on the topic “Poetry and Science” on 18.07.2022 at 11.15 hours. Dr. Ratnakar Bhelkar Chairs the session.
Department of English, Deogiri College, Aurangabad, MH will arrange to post the e-attendance and e-participation certificates. They will also send the thanking letters to the organizations and individuals who are responsible for making this conference a great success.
The coordinators of each collaborating organization will monitor the event individually and collectively.
The Convener will respond to your quiries from time to time.
Publication of scholarly papers and stories – outsourced to University Research Publication division, University of Kerala.
Tentative dates: 17th, 18th, 19th & 20th July 2022;
Theme: SLOTS = Forms of SF (Myth, Utopia & Fantasy) /Literature /Open Ended (multidisciplinary) /Technology & Science (S&T).
Activities: Paper Presentation + Plenary sessions + Panel discussion+ Azadi ka Amruth Varsh celebrations and others.
Sunday July 17,2022: 18:00 hours:
|Celebration of Azadi Ka Amruth Mahotsav: |
18.00 hours onwards
1. Bharathanatyam Arangetram by Ms.Ananya Mani
(Disciple of Vidhushi Poornima Rajani, Choreographer and Head of National Institute of Dance, Arts & Music, Bangalore)
Courtesy: NIDAM, Bangalore
2. Hindustani vocal Classical Musical concert by Vidhushi Shrimathi Vasudha Sharma, Sagar, Karnataka.
Courtesy: Smt. Vasudha Sharma
Duration: About 1 hour
July 18, 2022: Azadi Ka Amruth Mahotsav celebrations continues
18 .00 hours:
1. Veena – Mridangam Duet:
Featuring Vidhushi YG Srilatha Nikhith on Veena; Vidhwan Puttur Nikhith on Mridangam;
(Courtesy: Mr. Shantaram Bhat, Sagar. Karnataka)
(Duration: About 1 hour)
Play Malati Madhava (original Sanskrit by Bhavabhuti)
Translation and Direction: Mr. Akshara KV, NINASAM, Heggodu, Karnataka.
(Courtesy: Mr. Akshara KV)
(Duration: About 2 hours 30 minutes
(Duration: about 2 hours 30 minutes)
Deliberations in English; .
Registration is mandatory for all the below mentioned categories.
Choose your category, fill the appropriate designated google.doc form and submit:
IASFS REGISTRATION Matters:
A. Students (from UG to Ph.D. scholars) ₹ 200/- or equivalent of US$ 3/-;
B. Senior citizens (+60 age as on 01.07.2022) ₹400 or equivalent of US$ 6;
C. Others (Age between 18 & 59 as on 01.07.2022) ₹ 500/- or equivalent of US $7/-;
D. VIP’s Please mention yourself as applicable – Collaborators /VIPs/media persons/technical team members/ chairpersons / anchor persons/ members of the advisory board/ members of the organizing committee members/ institutions/sponsors/chat history executives/reporters/other specified personnel to whom IASFS accords special permission.
Registration fee exempted for category D
Categories a, b, c d are eligible to get the e-participation certification.
E Viewers (Age +18) over YouTube:
E Category: Registration fee -FREE -link of the YouTube/Facebook channels will be shared for each session but registration is mandatory over google.doc. form but not eligible to receive the e-participation certificates.
Documents required for uploads:
- For all the categories; a photo limited to 1MB.
- For category A: student id; letter from the HoD/letter from the Institutional head/study certificate;
The Registration forms provide the below mentioned link for the payment of Registration fees:
Mail us to the conference email: email@example.com; payment details + name +email and mobile number for cross verification.
Link for student’s Registration: category A:
Link for senior citizens’ Registration (+60): category B:
Link for all those who are aged between 18 and 59: category C:
Category D: Registration is compulsory. Registration fee is exempted.
Link for representatives of collaborators/organizers/ Institutions/sponsors/VIP/distinguished guest speakers/special guests/panelists/chairpersons/anchor persons/technical team members/ Institutional heads and management heads/members of the advisory board/members of the organizing committee/media persons.
Link for viewers over YouTube channel Registration:
Link for registration will be provided over the website on each day of the conference.
Details about the Conference:
Indian Association for Science Fiction Studies (R) Bangalore (with other collaborators) proposes to organize 21st Annual/6th International Science Fiction Virtual Conference on July 17th, 18th 19th, & 20th 2022.
Science Fiction has grown enormously in these days and hence, it is difficult to define in simple terms. However, Science fiction is the contemporary form of literature with the back bone of Science and Technology, which deals with the societal problems and plausible solution often projected to far-fetched future.
Science Communication: The genre science fiction has emerged with the powerful impact of industrialization with the pioneer work of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein or the Modern Prometheus (1818). Science fiction is based on scientific principles, adopts scientific methodology and conducts Gedenken experiments. Today’s Science Fiction is tomorrow’s science and technology. All branches of knowledge can converge to science fiction to visualize the progress that would happen in the years to come. On the one hand, it would ease the ‘future shock’, and on the other hand, it predicts the luxuries of man’s life in the future. It is not confined to one geographical region, one religion, one community, one language group, one ethnic group, but concerned about the whole of the earth people. Hence, Science fiction is a powerful tool for effective science communication.
Science Fiction is the study of the impact of S&T on humanity. Hence, it is often termed as an advanced form of literature. It makes use of the literary theories in its form and content. Often, colonialism, feminism, consumerism, psycho-analysis and others form the angles of study.
The proposed theme of the conference would be “Forms of SF”. It is a boon that Science Fiction has two hands. On the one hand, there is science and technology and literature on the other hand. Hence, the paper presenters and guest speakers will have a wide range of perspectives to view from multi-disciplinary angles for their choice of topics for presenting the papers or delivering the lectures during the mega event.
Punch word: Acronym: SLOTS
Th punch word for the conference: SLOTS (‘S’ Stands for SCIENCE FICTION, ‘L’ for LITERATURE, ‘O’ for OPEN ENDED, ‘T’ for TECHNOLOGY, and ‘S’ for SCIENCE)
The Association has begun preparation in organizing the 21st Annual/ 6th International Science Fiction Conference. It is only a proposal: One way of looking at things. It may undergo sea change as and when we get valuable suggestions from the collaborators, office bearers, life members, delegates, participants and the advisory board members.
The mode of the conference would be virtual. Added to it the Department of English, GLA University, Mathura, Uttara Pradesh would organize the programs on blended mode that is, online and offline.
On July 19, 2022, it is proposed to celebrate “Indian Science Fiction Day” on the birthday of Dr. Jayant V Narlikar’s. Arrangements are being made for representatives of the collaborating organizers to visit him and celebrate birthday there at his residence.
The deliberations of the conference will be in English which comprise of paper presentations, self-authored story reading sessions, panel discussions, book release, and special lectures.
Other activities include music concerts, dance, drama and other cultural programs on the occasion of Swatantra ka Amruth Varsh celebration.
Duration for presentations:
IASFS proposes to receive the pre-recorded videos from the paper presenters/self- authored story reading (limited to 10 minutes), eminent plenary speakers (limited to 20 minutes) panelists, and Keynote address, guest lectures and others (limited to 50 minutes).
The technical teams of the organizers will edit and keep the videos ready for beaming them as per schedule.
Teams will also work for the preparation of Abstract book, Proceedings, Feedback and for the issue of E-participation certificate.
Publication of the conference paper/story is not mandatory for any category of registered participants.
However, IASFS has outsourced the publication task to university research publication, University of Kerala which will publish the eligible conference papers/stories – in English and other Indian languages ranging from Literature- Science Fiction-Science & Technology in their exclusive conference Science Fiction special issue. It would be a peer reviewed ISSN numbered UGC approved journal.
Please follow the link and then click on Add to Cart- View Cart- Proceed to Checkout- Then you can see a form to fill out your basic information and payment options like UPI and Razor pay for both the divisions:
special issue rates: INR 1500/- for Indians; US$35.13 or equivalent for foreigners.
The publication is subjected to the submission of the papers within the stipulated dates only. Further, publication team would edit and communicate the respective eligible paper authors about the acceptance for publication. The publication team would intimate the writers whose papers are rejected for publication. The amount paid would be refunded in a span of a fortnight from the date of intimation sent. For more details please visit the site: https://universitypublication.in/ or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FULL LENGTH PAPERS FOR PUBLICATION:
Download the updated tentative program list which is given at the beginning of this section.
Mode of presentation of papers: paper presentation will be made easy by asking them to submit the pre-recorded videos with or without a PPT. It should be restricted to the length of 10 minutes only. A buffer time or a minute or two will be allowed. After thier submission of the videos, the technical team members would arrange them thematically and announce the video beaming timeslots allotted to them over the website.
Paper presentation sessions/ Papers presentations per hour:
It is proposed that in the beginning of any paper presentation session, an anchor person would briefly introduce the Chairperson/Co-Chair, brief about the theme, sub-theme; introduce the paper presenters during the one-hour session -limited to 4 X10 minute beaming pre-recorded videos followed by the Chairperson’s remarks and interaction by the viewers. The viewers/participants/delegates/observers could post their questions/additions/ over the chat history. They would be answered live/answered in an extended slot of time which would be at the discretion of the respective chairpersons of the scheduled sessions.
- Registration is mandatory for all. This is applicable for organizers, VVIPS, VIPS, Distinguished guests, special invitees, technical persons, sponsors, advertisers, Dean, HoD, Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Administrators, Principals, lecturers, doctors, members of the advisory board, members of the organizing committee, students from UG to Research scholars, Office staff, supporting staff, media persons, Political leaders who aspire to attend, Invited audience, general public and other participants.
- Everyone should provide email id and mobile number.
- Photo identity and residential proof.
- A photo of less than 1 MB of a front view must be uploaded.
The above basic information should be duly filled in the google.doc registration form.
- Presentation of paper is not obligatory. Hence, the term “Observer” could be made use of while filling the registration form.
- It may be noted that no information provided by you would be shared with anyone but utilized for conference purpose only.
- The participants must provide the following information:
- Postal Address
- Designation/ department/ office/ house maker/student/
- If you propose to submit a paper – the name of the department to which it may be transmitted/ language group/ theme/ subtheme/ and others which help the organizers to categorize the session in which it could be accommodate.
- Please note that you will have to write your name without attributes like Dr /Professor/ Mr./Mrs./Ms./ on the subject line of your mail; Dr. Manoj Kumar Agrawal should write as Manoj Kumar Agrawal on the subject line. This would help us to find your file in minutes and the organizers will get back to you with relevant answers.
- All correspondence will be over email only.
- Registration fee has to be paid by all except for the members of the organizing committee, advisory board, technical staff, VIIPs, distinguished guests, those partaking in plenary sessions and paper presentation teams like Chairpersons, anchor persons, persons who would come for invocation, security persons, and others as would be specified by the organizers from time to time.
- Submission of a pre-recorded video for presentation of paper – should be done within the deadline prescribed for it as this would give an actual count of the number of paper presenters, determining the number of sessions, number of channels, and others. The pre-recorded video should not exceed the time limit of 10 minutes.
- Submission date for the full-length paper is 30.06.2022..
- Ihere would be a prescribed fee for the publication of full-length paper and it would not be a part of the registration fee paid for the conference. However, the publication refers to only ‘online journal’.
- The full-length paper should be in MS word format with New Times Roman font with 12-point size and have 1.5-line space. It may be in between 3000 to 5000 words following MLA style of 7th edition rules.
- One may visit gallery and library sections of the website of Indian Association for Science Fiction Studies namely, https://iasfs.in to refer to the guidance for preparing pre-recording videos and the model of abstract writing as well as the glimpse of each session.
Conference meeting id and password:
The conference channel id’s and passwords will be sent to the registered email id provided by the registered participants on the google.doc registration forms. The updates would be provided over this portal from time to time.
The login id and passwords will not be the same for all the days.
Please refer to the tentative program list appended above.
IASFS has released the Brochure version 2.50.
Advisory Committee Members:
- Dr. AP Jayaraman, Nuclear Scientist; Chairman, National Centre for Science Communicators; President STEAM; Academic Council Member, HSBC University; & PCST Global Scientific Committee Member, Mumbai, MH.
- Dr. Ashish Mahabal, Astro-Physicist, Caltech, Pasadena, California, USA.
- Dr. Palanivel R, Professor of English (Rtd), IDE, University of Madras, Chennai. TN.
- Mrs. Seema Kulkarni, SF writer, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Dr. Arvind Dubey, Pediatrician, SF writer, Lucknow, UP
- Mrs. Savitha Srinivas, IPS, Karnataka State Police, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Mr. Harish Yadav, Mentalist, SF writer, Jaipur, Rajasthan,
List of Coordinators:
|Collaborating Organization||Contact Details|
|IASFS, Bangalore, Karnatakaemail@example.com;|
|Marathi Vidnyan Parishad, Mumbai, MHfirstname.lastname@example.org;|
|TWJ Foundation -The Social Reforms, |
Pagmala, Chiplun, Ratnagiri District, MH
|kalpabiswa.com; Kolkata, WBemail@example.com|
|adbhut.in; Bangalore, Karnatakafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|University Research Publication; Keralaemail@example.com|
|Department of English,|
Deogiri College, Aurangabad, MH
|Department of English,|
Elphinstone College, Mumbai, MH
|Department of English,|
GLA University, Mathura, UP
|Department of English, KSR Insstitute for Engineering & Technology,|
Tiruchengode, Namakkal District, Tamil Nadu
|Guru Nanak College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Mumbaifirstname.lastname@example.org;|
|Names||Designation||Contact Details: email |
& What’s app no
|Dr. Sangeetha CG &|
|Dr.Sangeetha CG &|
|For all uploads: |
title; pre-recorded video;
profile & others
For all submissions except the full length papers for publication.
|Mr. Rahul Malaghan||Technical Team Member|
(consult for pre-recorded
video making and editing)
|Mr. Dayanand H G||VFX expert;||9742449971;|
|Mr. Prasanna Karandikar||Technical Team Member||8489170289;|
|Mr. Uday Kiran||Technical Team Member||+91 9148646289|
|Dr. Purushothaman||Chairperson, IASFS||+919443309951|
|Mr. Shankar Bhat||Legal Consultant||+91 9483633046; |
|Dr. Sowmya Murukesh||Chief Editor, University|
Research Publication, Kerala
|Dr.Srinarahari||Secretary – General, |
For association matters